In response to the NJ Department of Health’s request, the County temporarily suspended vaccination of homebound persons. Below is a press release which details additional information.
The County received J&J vaccination from the NJDOH for this initiative. Vaccinations commenced last week and all vaccinations included a post-vaccination observation period for any adverse reactions. To date, no adverse reaction have been noted in persons who received a J&J vaccination from the County.
The County hopes to resume vaccination once approval is granted by the FDA, CDC, and NJDOH.
COVID-19 Vaccination Scheduling Support Line for Ages 75 and Older
The New Jersey Department of Health is providing vaccination scheduling for seniors ages 75 and older.
- Outbound Calls: Individuals 75 and older, who are registered on the New Jersey Vaccination Scheduling System (NJVSS) will receive a call from the state to schedule a vaccination appointment at a NJVSS location (e.g. Walmart, Shop-Rite).
- Inbound Calls: The New Jersey Vaccination Support Line (856-249-7007) can be used for the following:
- Rescheduling of dedicated appointments
- Registration and addition to the 75+ to the NJVSS waiting list
- Scheduling at other NJVSS vaccination sites
- Pre-Register for Vaccine on State Site
- Pre-Register for Vaccine or Test on County Site
- Morris County is home to one of the six state vaccine mega sites located at Rockaway Townsquare. To register for a vaccination appointment at the Morris County Regional COVID-19 Vaccination Center, go to https://atlantichealth.org/covidvaccine.
Obtain up to date information on vaccinations at the following website:
- State of Nj Dept of Health COVID-19 Vaccination