Morris Plains Community Center
The Community Center offers:
- 3 general use, classroom-style rooms (one is for exercise activities only)
- A conference room (food, drinks, arts/crafts not permitted)
- A gymnasium/all-purpose room with a stage
- Restroom facilities
- Kitchen facilities with refrigerator, stove, industrial sinks
Eligibility for Use
The use of the Morris Plains Community Center is free of charge to any organization that meets the following criteria:
- The organization must be a charitable, volunteer or community program. Businesses and private individuals are not eligible to use the Community Center.
- The member of your organization who is making the request must reside in the Borough of Morris Plains, not just have a Morris Plains mailing address.
- The applicant is responsible to ensure that the policies and procedures for using the community center are followed.
How to Request Use of the Community Center
- Read the Policies and Procedures Governing the Use and Operation of the Community Center
- Contact the Facility Coordinator at 973-538-3455 or email@example.com to inquire about facility availability for your date and time.
- If the desired space is available, complete and mail, deliver, or scan and email the Application for Use of the Community Center, including the Hold Harmless Agreement to the Facility Coordinator.
The Facility Coordinator will contact the applicant to verify whether the request has been approved.