The following links have been provided by The Morris County Department of Law & Public Safety, Office of Health Management.
- A phone line to help New Jersey residents, especially seniors, schedule a COVID-19 vaccination appointment will go live Monday, January 25. The phone line (1-855-568-0545) will be staffed from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Morris County Office of Health Management:
- Morris County Office of Emergency Management: https://oem.morriscountynj.gov/
- New Jersey Department of Health: https://covid19.nj.gov/
- Center for Disease Control:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1