Register for Summer Camp 4/18 – 5/9
Date: June 27th to July 29th
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, with Early Drop Off option for K-5
Location: Morris Plains Community Center for K-5, TBD for Gr 6-9
Fee: $325.00 ($50 Late fee applies after 5/9)
The Summer Camp Program offers a variety of activities including sports, crafts and games. The complete camp activity calendar will be posted on the Borough Website.
Ways to Register
- In Person during Community Center Hours M-Th 9-4
- Community Center Drop Box anytime
- Online anytime with online payment option (fees apply). Emergency Medical forms must be delivered by mail, drop box or in person.
- Note: Limited Enrollment Enhancement class registrations will be in person only starting 4/18 at 9 am.
Registration is complete when registration, emergency medical form, and payment are received.
Registration Materials and Links
Morris Plains Recreation Program Guidelines and Policies
- The morning Summer Camp Program is open to all Morris Plains Residents. Early registration is encouraged to allow for adequate planning and staffing. Registration after May 9th is $375.00.
- All other programs are on a first come, first served basis. Classes will be closed when the maximum registration has been received. Additional participants may place their name on a waiting list and will be notified if space becomes available.
- Cancellation of registration for Summer Camp will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the start of Summer Camp.. A refund, less the $10.00 cancelation fee, will be issued according to the refund policy. No refunds will be issued after the deadline.
- A $10.00 fee will be applied to each canceled Enhancement Program; does not apply to Programs canceled by Morris Plains Recreation.
- If class minimums are not met 7 days prior to the start of a program, participants will be notified of the program cancellation and a full refund will be issued according to the refund procedure.
- Program refund policy: A refund voucher must be signed in person. Refund vouchers are available at the Morris Plains Community Center during open business hours. A refund check will be issued via U.S. Mail within 30 days of program cancellation.