Summer Camp 2023 – Registration Opens Mid-April
Ways to Register
- In Person during Community Center Hours M-Th 9-4
- Community Center Drop Box anytime
- Online anytime with online payment option (fees apply). Emergency Medical forms must be delivered by mail, drop box or in person.
Registration is complete when registration, emergency medical form, and payment are received.
Registration Materials and Links
Coming Soon – Download Camp Brochure, Registration and Emergency Medical Forms
Coming Soon – Online Registration for Morning Camp and Early Drop Off Option
Download Emergency Medical Form OR complete HIPAA Compliant Emergency Medical form online
Morris Plains Recreation Program Guidelines and Policies
- The morning Summer Camp Program is open to all Morris Plains Residents. Early registration is encouraged to allow for adequate planning and staffing. Registration after May 9th is $375.00.
- All other programs are on a first come, first served basis. Classes will be closed when the maximum registration has been received. Additional participants may place their name on a waiting list and will be notified if space becomes available.
- Cancellation of registration for Summer Camp will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the start of Summer Camp.. A refund, less the $10.00 cancelation fee, will be issued according to the refund policy. No refunds will be issued after the deadline.
- A $10.00 fee will be applied to each canceled Enhancement Program; does not apply to Programs canceled by Morris Plains Recreation.
- If class minimums are not met 7 days prior to the start of a program, participants will be notified of the program cancellation and a full refund will be issued according to the refund procedure.
- Program refund policy: A refund voucher must be signed in person. Refund vouchers are available at the Morris Plains Community Center during open business hours. A refund check will be issued via U.S. Mail within 30 days of program cancellation.