The Borough has acquired the following professional service providers for 2022.
Anderson & Denzler Associates
The Borough Engineer’s services:
- Provides technical guidance and reviews to the Mayor and Council, Planning Board, Board of Adjustment, and other units of government regarding municipal land use, capital construction projects, civil and site engineering design, local public construction contracts, and engineering permits.
- Prepares construction plans and specifications for in-house engineering projects involving public roadways and infrastructure; and manages and provides guidance to any design consultants for out-of-house engineering projects.
- Provides input to annual capital improvement and operating budgets for the engineering projects.
- Inspects and oversees the Borough’s road inventory and traffic control systems for the purpose of planning future Capital Improvement projects.
- Provides project management services for all Road Maintenance and Infrastructure improvement projects, including preparation of public bid packages, construction inspection and administration services, and final closeout of project.
- Coordinates with other agencies and utilities and protects Borough interests in local projects administered by a third party.
- Maintains and updates the Borough’s GIS (Geographical Information System) mapping; (do we have GIS maps?) and subdivision and site plan record drawings and information.
- Provides assistance to the public and developers regarding land use issues.
- Reviews, approves, and administers Road Opening Permits, and Surface Grading Permits.