County and State Services
- Morris County Website
- Elections & Voting
- Mosquito Control
- Municipal Utilities Authority – Recycling, Mulch, Soil, Haz Waste
- Park Commission
- Rabies Clinics
- Tourism Bureau
- Business Registration – also see COVID Information for Businesses
- Family Resources – NJ Parent Link for helplines, hotlines, family support resources
- Department of Labor Benefits – unemployment, worker protections, career support
- Housing Assistance – DCAid housing-related assistance programs that help with rent/heating costs, utility bills, Veterans Affair Supportive Housing (VASH), homelessness prevention and more.
- Nutrition – Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Property Tax Relief Programs – Senior Freeze, Homestead Benefit, Deductions, Exemptions and Abatements, Appeals
Click here for a PDF resource list that includes Food, Healthcare, Housing, Legal & Financial, Families & Children, Senior Citizen services available through churches, nonprofits, county and municipal.
2-1-1 Find Local Resources
Dial 2-1-1 on your phone or link here to search for assistance.