The Website Committee was formed in 2020 to coordinate the update and redesign of the Morris Plains Borough website.
- Transitioned website to “in house” SiteGround hosting platform.
- Developed online forms/registrations/processes
- Summer Camp
- Town Wide Garage Sale
- Recreation Programs
- Municipal Alliance Program (Stage Fun)
- Construction Permit
- Fire Inspection
- Sign Usage
- Added plugin to provide online HIPAA compliant emergency medical forms
- Enabled online payments for Recreation Classes, Pool, Municipal Alliance programs, and garage sales through MuniciPAY
- Enabled online tax payments
- Added translation capability for 10 languages
- Added Social share / follow capability and icons to posts and pages
- Improved look and functionality of home page (improved flyers section, updated calendar plugin, updated announcements font/layout, updated “buttons” for quick access, improved menus)
- Confirmed approach to accessibility and privacy statements.
Councilman Art Bruhn, Chair of Finance Committee
Melissa Gibson, Borough Webmaster
Councilperson Joan Goddard
Councilperson Nancy Verga
Share feedback about the website: firstname.lastname@example.org